Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Vegan Protein
Anything but Vanilla
No one wants to be "vanilla" so we made sure we made this flavor anything but run of the mill. One taste of our smooth, milky-white Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream will convince you that it's just as good as the real thing.
Packed with 24g of Protein, you'll love using this decadent flavor in shakes, oats, baking and more.
Contains: Tree Nuts
- Whey protein begins at the dairy farm with cows producing milk.
- The milk is then refrigerated and shipped to the cheese-makers.
- When the milk arrives at the cheese-making facility, it is quickly heated (pasteurized) to remove any potential pathogens and bacteria.
- From there, it gets introduced to enzymes that separate the whey (liquid) from casein (solids).
- The casein is then used for cheesemaking and the whey goes to a manufacturing facility.
- There, the liquid whey is filtered to remove the fats and carbs (lactose), becoming whey protein concentrate.
- And finally, the liquid whey concentrate is spray-dried with hot and cold air to become a powder. Then it's packaged and shipped to you!
95% of protein powders that you can purchase at your local grocery store are made with 'Isolate Protein'.
Our whey protein contains a blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and casein. This kind of protein blend is not only better tasting than pure isolate but also has the added carbohydrates and fats giving a creamy delicious taste.
All our proteins were made to be baked with so if you need a little inspiration or you're like me and need to follow a recipe. Check out our recipe e-books!
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6-8 oz of cold water, milk, or milk substitute.
- Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference.
I have tried many different non whey protein shakes. I tend to stay away from them due to how it messes with my stomach. This one is literally so smooth and micronized. Almost like powder at times. It blends really well and the flavor is great. I use it in everything from protein ice cream, overnight oats, to protein shakes. It mixes well in water or milk. Wish it came in a larger container is the only complaint (and of course cost). But honestly it is worth the price.
Extremely grainy. Flavor is right but did not mix well with milk at all! Couldn’t drink it.
This is one of the best mixing vegan protein powders I have ever used. The texture when mixed with water is exceptional, super soft and smooth. I love turning it into a pudding and using it as a spread on my morning pancakes! Highly recommend and will definitely purchase again!
This stuff is soooo smooth and blendable. I’ve been a vegan protein powder user for years and this is top quality for taste, consistency and protein payoff. Will be repurchasing!